CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blast from the Past!

Chrissy is doing a project for my very soon 50th birthday and she needed pictures of ME through all the years. Well, here I am! I had to throw a few pictures up because I knew my Mom would love them! Let me just tell you, it doesn't matter how old you get you are still your Momma's baby!

This is me and my big brother, Bill with my Grandpa Janes (my Mom's dad)!
Me and my brother with my MOM!

Thanks for being my Momma! I love you!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My darling daughter,where oh where did the time go!!!! You have alway's been the sweetest,the smartest,and the prettiest little gal you would ever want to meet ,or have the honor to spend time with.You have grown up and made me so proud!!!! There is not a day that I don't think of you and usually I smile because I know that I was truly blessed from heaven above!!!! God bless you!! Hug's and kisses!! YOur lucky Mother