CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Here We Go.......


I will now attempt to tell everyone in my life, if they're interested, what goes on in this crazy house! I also hope to share all of the wisdom of my many years on this blog. I live everyday for God and my loved ones. I try really hard to serve everyday of my life! I encourage the people in my life to do this. It truly is what it's all about. There are 2 very scary things about blogging to me. The first is that I have been out of school for so long that my sentence structure and punctuation have suffered terribly. Please don't judge me! I really was a pretty good student back in the day! Second, I really don't need another thing to distract me from all that I have to do in a day! So on this note I think that I will stop my first blog so that I can finish putting up groceries, cooking some dinner for Steph and the boys (and hubby of course), fold and put away laundry and go to a football game. Was that a rambling sentence? I'll work on that.....

No comments: