CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Times Are A Changing.......

Does your life just fly by? Mine does and I don't like it! Maybe it flies by because we cram so much into a day. One thing I do know and I say it constantly....I'm livin' my life! What has happened in October? Just let me highlight some of the best times!

We watched the oldest grandson, Hunter play football every Tuesday night! He also spent every Tuesday night with us. Have I mentioned that I love this boy?
We also went to Las Vegas and spent 4 days with these crazy people! Let me proudly introduce Mr. Nanny's brother and his wife. She may be my sister-in-law but I love her like a sister. We treasure any time we get to spend with them. Back in the day, we spent all holidays and vacations together. Now that our kids are grown and we have grandkids things are a changin'!
Much to Claire & Drew's dismay the pool has closed! How crazy that they were still swimming in October? They love the pool, especially because it is heated! We closed the pool on October 23rd. Here's a little before and after, how sad!
This is Jarad being Jarad! This is what it looks like now......
Spending time with my babies.........
Drew loves to spend his days stripped down after preschool lets out!
Cohen is having a bath in the kitchen sink. My little secret is that this is a great place to put my little ones while I'm cooking!
On Sunday, PaPa went and picked up Claire so she could see the fish at Bass Pro. She came home with a new coat and Prancer!
Which reminded her that Christmas is near, so we pulled out a Christmas show (before Halloween!

The things I love about the fall......

And it's all inside of my favorite place............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!ALMOST LIKE BEING THERE!!!!! LOVE THE WAY YOU
WRITE MY LOVE!!!