CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Today Matters......

I think I have decided that my everyday slogan will be "Today Matters". I choose this because it made my forever friend, Steph want to own her very own cute, tight fitting shirt that states very simply "Today Matters". One of her players was sporting this very trendy shirt from an upscale shop from downtown when she decided she wanted one of her own. Player (who I adore) gifted her the shirt. We realize that every day is a gift from God and it MATTERS! My goal is to make sure I don't miss a thing! So from this day forward I will not worry if my posting is mundane or that it doesn't matter because to me it DOES!

My blessings from last week and there were many..........
This was the first week that Hunter was able to come over right after school. Now that football is over he will be with us right after school until Wednesday morning, when I take him to school. He got to the house in time to help me make an apple dumpling dessert. He's quite handy in the kitchen! I cooked a roast, sweet potato casserole, salad, and some veggies. Steph and the boys ate with us, also. We left around 7:00 and headed to the mall where we got this lined hoodie that is warm and COOL! Isn't he handsome? I love that boy!



















Wednesday was my stay at home day with Drew. I love these days! Ashley & Livi stopped by to visit and after they left Chrissy & the kids brought Drew and I some of that great cuisine that is purchased from a window! They were there until probably 3:00. Okay, back to these cute pictures.....Thursday started with the annual costume parade at Mother's Day Out! Cohen is dressed like a cowboy and then we have our superheroes' Drew & Claire as Batman & Batgirl! Chrissy has mentioned on her blog many times and I will iterate, We LOVE our Mother's Day Out program but especially the people! They are truly angels of God!














Chrissy & I took the kids out of school at 11:00 so that we could take them out to Mr. Nanny's office for a retirement luncheon. We were joined by Jarad, Ashley, & Livi. We aren't sure how it happened but we managed to get a picture of PaPa with his babies! We must have bribed them, surely....




















Chrissy picked up the kids from school and brought them home so that we could do some fun Halloween stuff! Chrissy made sugar cookies with the kids while I worked on dinner for the 23 people (kids & adults) that I fed later that evening! Here are some of the goodies that we made......














After dinner, all the kids took their little ones out trick or treating. Kenneth and I stayed behind with a few others and relaxed until the candy eating crew came back! Here are some pics of our little trick or treaters..........



Ashley, Alivia, & Jarad, cute huh?
























Drew, Garrett, & Claire - cutest superheroes you ever did see!!












I tried to get a picture of the whole gang....






Levi and Cohen just being cute!













So to sum up my week, I feel so incredibly blessed and know that God is with me everyday! When everyone has gone home, I just sit and BE in my beautiful home and thank My Heavenly Father for all that I have and all that I can do.























































































No comments: