CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We have a climber.....





In case you're wondering if I'm talking about a plant that survived the freeze we had, I'm not! I'm talking about Livi! Of all the grandbabies, she is the only one that is on a mission to climb on top of or in anything that looks like fun! Seriously, she couldn't be any cuter! Jarad, Ashley, Brian, Cohen, & Kenneth took off on Sunday to our land in Conway. They all had a blast together and my day was made by spending a little one on one with Livi! Chrissy and Claire were having a little girl time and I'm sure Claire was also enjoying the one on one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GREAT GRANDAUGHTER!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL I CAN KISS THOSE SWEET CHEEKS!! SAY HEY TO HER MOM AND DAD!!!