CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sarah Ravencroft for Prez!

I betcha didn't know that we had a female RUNNING for President! Drew and Claire were running around telling us that they were voting for Sarah Ravencroft for President! Drew's parents informed me she was a character on Scooby Dooby Doo. We laughed pretty hard on that one. My day started early so that I could take Drew with me to vote before he went to school. He crawled right up on my lap and insisted on connecting the lines. He thought voting was very easy, right? I hear that we have officially elected a new president, Barack Obama. Look on the bright side.....Oprah believes in him and hey, I wouldn't want to answer to Oprah! She's watching........he better get busy! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those two are SO funny! And did you see Oprah in the front row CRYING and listening to his speech?? Oh man, when Oprah cries EVERYONE cries!!