CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

God Blessed Me Today, I Promise!

Today started early with a very cute smiling guy waking up very early ready to start his day! I was trying to convince him to whisper so he wouldn't wake his sister but he wanted to love on her, too! Can I just tell you this kid loves coffee! Wow, I have to guard my coffee with my life! We all ate breakfast at 7:30 and had snack at 9:30. My Dad, PaPa Melvin, came over to visit and he enjoyed the kids so much. He was very impressed when I was looking at the Sunday fliers and I asked Cohen what this picture was and Cohen replied, "Ipod"! The kids were wonderful while I worked on laundry and picking up the upstairs. They played together and then went their separate ways. Claire played on the computer and Cohen kicked back on his Mommy's old bed with the small DVD player watching JoJo's Circus. We had lunch and then Cohen and I laid down for a nap. He protested but I started singing my "Night Night CoCo song" and within 3 minutes he was out! Truly!! They played outside with PaPa after Cohen's nap and when they came inside PaPa scooped them up some cherry ice cream! Claire and I worked on puzzles for quite some time and by 5:00 they were in the bathtub! Cohen was so proud because he washed his hiney, pits, neck, & his belly all by himself. We had dinner by 6:00 and by 7:00 Claire asked to go to bed. So we loaded upstairs after getting milk and Claire's medicine and crawled into their Mommy's old bed to look at the stars left from Mommy and her best friend, Kimmy! I'm so sentimental I can't take them down! Cohen immediately started saying, "Sing Night Night song, Nanny"! Tonight he sang along with me! Precious!!! Cohen fell asleep at 8:00, Claire about 5 minutes later. This is good because we have Mother's Day Out tomorrow and Drew will be here by 7:00. I had a wonderful day and feel extremely blessed today for many reasons. Chrissy, I hope you read this soon! Know that we are doing great here, your mother-in-law is wonderful (she called and offered to help like she always does) and when I asked Cohen where his mommy and daddy are he said, "went bye-bye" and just smiles! I'm so happy that they are happy! Enjoy your away time!!! Kisses to you and my handsome son-in-law!

Cohen enjoying his bath!














Claire with her mouth full of bath water!

Cohen immediately grabbed Claire when he choked on the water!

















Cohen and Claire eating their dinner! Cohen couldn't shovel it in fast enough. I have never seen him eat so fast!



























Good Night!



Sleep Tight!




















1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I miss you babies! Can't wait to get home and mug on you!