CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

We have fallen.......in LOVE!

This boy holding this baby hiding the face of a beautiful girl is Jarad! Jarad is my baby boy and I still fondly refer to him as such! So for all you young momma's (what he always called me) out there the answer is YES, your baby is always your BABY! Even when he is twenty six and a daddy, and a husband. So Jarad called last night and had to change his mind about our attending the Sarah Palin rally. They moved her speaking back an hour so that would put him getting out of town too late. He is leaving today for Atlantic, Iowa to quail hunt. This will be the first time that Mr. Nanny will not be going with him. I'm not sure that I feel great about that! Refer back to the "always your baby" part! Once I get better at this blogging thing I will post way better pictures, I'm sure. But, back to this one.....so the faces that you can't see are my beautiful inside and out daughter-in-law, Ashley and youngest grand baby, Alivia. My love for Alivia is a given! Falling in love with a new baby is never hard! But Ashley......picked by my son to join our family! I publicly announce and will always stand by the fact that we think she is PERFECT! I thank God. He picked her just for Jarad! I love so many things about her. I love how they are best friends. I love how she mommies. I love her assertiveness. I love her loyalty. I love how she loves her parents and sisters. I love how she sings. I love how un-materialistic she is. I love her faith in God. I love how she reminds me of ME and love that Jarad picked someone with similar qualities. I love how she has bonded with Mr. Nanny and that they do things just the two of them, actually it's usually 3 (Alivia) of them. I'm sure I could go on and on if I was truly awake! So just let it be said, WE LOVE HER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you write!!!!!
I love the picture's!!!!! I am so proud of you!!! Made my day!!!