CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

#1 Grand baby!


Can you believe this is "The 1st Grand baby"? He has grown into such a handsome young man! Tomorrow when he wakes up at my house he will be a TEENAGER! Mr. Nanny, Hunter, and I went to his favorite restaurant tonight (Ocean Zen)! It truly is a dining experience. Equally an experience that we had to have him read the check because we are too old to see the fine print! I can't believe that it has been 13 years since this little guy changed our world! We are so proud of the nice young man he has become. We love you Hunter!

P.S. Can we say spoiled? He will be celebrating tomorrow evening with his Mom and little brother and on Saturday with his Dad, Step-mom, sister and some friends! The celebrations never end!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My oh My!!! What a handsome young man!!!!! Tell him that Grammy wouldn't have known him!Give him my love!