CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

This BABY changed EVERYTHING!


Today I was driving Drew to his preschool and we were listening to our new favorite Christmas song, "A Baby Changes Everything" by Faith Hill. A beautiful song about the birth of Jesus! We turn this song way up loud to get the full benefits, that's just what we do. When I hear this song, I think about Mary and what she was going through and how Joseph stood by her. Truly a miracle and I love miracles! Drew yelled "Nanny" so I quickly lowered the volume and said, "Yes, baby doll".

"I was a baby once. And I changed everything".

I can't even begin to tell you the thoughts that went through my head about how true that statement was and for many many people! Life has never been the same since November 16, 2004. I choked out a "Yes, you did". The rest of the way to school tears just streamed down my face and I couldn't stop them. I will never listen to this song again and not think of all the children in my life that have changed everything for me, baby Jesus included!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My oh MY!!! When my little girl cries I cry with her!! Oh but I know what your saying!!! Thank you Lord and thank you Jesus!!! Drew you are so special!! Love you

Kristin said...

Tear jerker!!!!! Love those babies
don't we..
See you in a few weeks.