CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

This is who my daughter is named after......

Miss Mary (who is quite contrary) deserves her very own post! Yes, this beautiful girl is who our daughter is named after! We started playing together when my family moved down the street from her family in August of 1969. We lived 2 houses and a church apart. We literally grew up together like sisters. If I wasn't at her house, she was at mine. We preferred her house because she didn't have to share a bedroom! I'd like to add at this point that I did learn how to dust properly due to her mother's great instruction! Thanks, Joyce! Oh the stories I could tell about our childhood.... I digress. So, while we were visiting my Mom & Tom for Thanksgiving we were able to run to Miss Mary's house for an evening of fun! She has the most handsome husband and the yummiest girls you ever did see! She is truly BLESSED! Did I mention that she didn't get married until she was 40 and THEN started having children? I can't even describe how I feel when I'm in this home! So let me take you on a tour of this beautiful, house full of love, home!



















This is the tree in her family room! My favorite room! The view out this window is of the lake on the golf course. Beautiful!!!




























Miss Mary's hunky husband has his own office with his very own tree!










This tree is in her kitchen/dining area! She's inspiring me....













Yes, even a tree on the screened in back porch!






Tree in Formal Living Room!

















Tree in Formal Dining Room






Dark headed Beauty's tree in her bedroom!












The tree in Nana's room! I think it's my room but the girls said it was Nana's.











This tree is in the upstairs sitting room, the girls called it "The Loft"! So uptown!









This is Miss Mary's bedroom! Absolutely gorgeous! Love, love, love it!











Blonde headed Beauty's PURPLE tree in her bedroom!







This is blonde hair beauty.....









and this is her little sister, dark hair beauty!






This is a very long post and I didn't even show you her basement! Of course, it's decorated in grand style, too! I'm just so proud of those 2 little girls that played together on Pembroke street! That would be me and Miss Mary! We followed in great footsteps, though! Love and miss you, MC!

No comments: